Sunday, January 13, 2013

A little setback

Hey all!

A year from now what you do wish you would have started today? Are you waiting to start something? Are you procrastinating?? What are you afraid to start??

Yesterday was my rest day.

We first went over for noon to my Aunts house so I could help her with window coverings and such. Aaron went to my Uncles work to check it out. My uncle is in charge of a huge construction project in Detroit so Aaron was able to go and see the project because it is almost completed. They were there for 4 hours!!

I ended up eating pretty good at lunch. Orange bell pepper, an orange, cucumber, baby carrots, some olives (the italian kinds with the pits), and some wasabi almonds. The almonds were awesome but not clean. BUT they were pretty low in sodium so I opted for them over smoked almonds. Then I snacked on some white cheddar cheese here or there.

Because it was so late when they got back (and the 2 men hadnt had lunch) we had a quick snack of cheese, crackers, and olives.

Then we went to dinner. I ordered a chipotle black bean wrap.(I had half of one) It is AWESOME! I did have some fries with ketchup too. For my dessert I had a half of chardonnay.

Then when we got home I had the urge to snack. I had another glass of wine, some pretzels, a small breadstick, some almonds...really not bad stuff.

BUT between the salt from the olives, the alcohol and cheese and bread, I gained weight. 3.5 lbs to be exact. I am back at 163.5 lbs. Its ok though. I am back on track today and I WILL get into the 150's this week!!

This morning I am enjoying a juice. I had to make it up for the fact that I am out of lemon and cucumber. LOL. So I used the rest of my spinach, some kale, a beet, half a lime and 1" of ginger. Not bad!

For breakfast I will be having a clementine and a hard boiled egg.

Lunch I am going to have a little early and have my black bean burger.  Then while the boys nap I think I am going to go out for a run. It is overcast but in the 40's. Not horrible running weather.

Dinner will be light with celery and scallions and some hummus. Then I will run again tonight but this time on the elliptical and then do some upper body weights.

So I am not going to let this get me down. I am only 4 lbs away from the 150's! How exciting is that!

Have a great day everyone!

Tip of the Day:

2 comments:

  1. A year from now I want to be able to answer that question, "Nothing. There is nothing I wanted to start that I didn't!" Hey-I'm 4 from the 150's too! Wootwoot :) Congrats girlfriend, we can and we WILL do it. We've come too far to NOT make it (in weight & life issues!!).

    We deserve a thumbs Up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can do it girl!! Together!! Yes. Thumbs up to us!!

      Delete