- Get a job as a Zumba instructor either at a gym or by offering my own classes
- Work towards becoming a personal trainer
- Dead lift 200 lbs
- To do a pull up with no assistance
- To reach goal weight 154.0 OR a size 6/8 Currently at 165.0- Fit into my size 6's!! BUT I am not marking this off of my list yet until they fit bettter.
- To run 4 races for the year one of which will be a half marathon- Color Run May 11th, Dexter-Ann Arbor Half Marathon,
- Be able to run at a speed of 6.5mph for a good distance or time (10 minutes min)
- To work out with my personal trainer for a minimum of 6 months (just purchased 48 sessions to get me thru July!!)
- To continue with my Clean Eating and cut out even more processed foods
- To incorporate at least one smoothie/juice blast a day.
- Cut alcohol consumption down to holidays and 2 days a week max (wow this makes me sound like I drink all the time. I dont. I just enjoy a glass of wine after dinner!!)
- To run a half marathon in under 2 hrs 30 min PR 2:45
- To attempt a month with the vegetarian lifestyle and incorporate at least one meal a week as vegan.
**BONUS**To be able to wear a sports bra and running shorts in public while running :) This means lots of core work and clean eating!!
**BONUS** to keep a log of the miles I run for the year.