Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A couple Dr. Oz tips....

Ok so because I am sick and laying on the couch, I thought I would catch up on my Dr. Oz shows I have taped.

After watching the one that was on yesterday, I had to share a couple tips...

For those of you trying to lose weight, Dr. Oz suggests taking 100mg Raspberry Ketone tablets at breakfast.

I unfortunately cant save the video clip to my computer to upload it, but you can go to their website and look at "Miracle Fat Burner in a Bottle". In the clip they keep mentioning getting the most organic...Read the labels if you are interested in getting them for yourself. Lots of them have fillers like green tea. I found a pretty clean one online from Swanson. However, they are out of stock.

The Raspberry Ketone has ectoponectin (I am sure I spelled this wrong)...it is a hormone that tricks your body into thinking it is thin. It causes the fat cells to become excited and release the fat. He did a very cool experiment/visual aid for it. I finally got the link for the clip. Here it is: Raspberry Ketone Hopefully it works!

Also at the end of his show, he included an extra tip. Add 1 tsp of cinnamon to a meal that you eat. It will help release fat and lose weight as well.

Additionally if you have time, it was an excellent episode because it goes over your body types and he gives you a supplement and a meal that you should eat to help lose your stubborn area (think big belly, or big butt, or big thighs). Very interesting!

Ok enough of me for the day. See? This is what happens when I am sick. LOL.

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard about the benefits of cinnamon for weightloss and bloodsugar control. I always sprinkle it on any toast I may be eating to get my teaspoon in. Should probably add some to my tea also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added it to my tea today. Very good!

    ReplyDelete