Sunday, February 5, 2012

30 Day results and general funniness

This is my mantra for the day if I don't see big results.

Well I guess we should get onto it and post the pictures. I will be trying to do side by side pictures of my "befores" under my picture tab so we can closely scrutinize them.

One thing I will mention when I was putting my swimsuit on is that I was able to put my top on the tightest notch. I wasnt able to do that before. And my bottoms are a little looser in the booty area.



Now for some funniness....Last night I was getting ready for bed and I was brushing my teeth and then it happened.

Ready for it? My peck twitched....it twitched like weight lifters do...where they bounce flex them back and forth? HA HA HA.

So I started to see if I could get them each to do it. I can but it takes concentration.
The funny thing about this is that right before this happened, a commercial was on tv with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and he did that same thing.

Just something I never thought I would be able to do.

Tip of the day:
MODERATION! Have fun and have a safe Super Bowl everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Your hips are slimmer also! Impressive! I need to add some lifting, just figuring out when to squeeze it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to get rid of the bumps on my hips. I HATE those!

    ReplyDelete