Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Quick review

I just want to do a super quick recap from yesterday because I have a very busy day today.

Yesterday I ate:
Breakfast- protein smoothie with 1/2 banana
Lunch: 2 hard boiled eggs, 3 scallions, some garlic hummus, apple with peanut butter
Snack: some pretzels and some clean potato chips
Dinner: left over tuna
Snack: glass of red wine

All within my calories for the day.

After the boys were in bed, I ran on the elliptical for 60 minutes on the fatburn setting. Then I did some upper body light weights and ab work. I ended up 762 calories.

Today I weighed in at 168.5. Half pound up but I am ok with that. It should come off today.

Today after I drop Xavier at school I am going to Rochester to see my cousin and her kids and we are going to a place called Rochester Play. Think huge indoor climbing structure and they have food available there that is healthy and organic. I however, am packing snacks for us. I will buy Landry something but I want to make sure I stay on track.

So I packed some grapes for my breakfast, an apple and two cheese sticks plus some water for lunch.

For dinner I will have another partial energy bar (Larabar) before working out at the gym tonight.
After that I will probably have another piece of string cheese. Also I will probably have some roast beef once I get home from the play area.

Thats the news for now. I need to get my butt in gear and out the door! Have a great day everyone!

Tip of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment