Friday, November 2, 2012

checking in!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I am alive and kicking. I am struggling with snacking and eating my pudding shots that I have left over..hahaha. BUT I am still working out.

Tonight I have Zumba class then off to Aubreys for gals night.

TOMORROW I am very excited to go to a Master Class for Zumba. It is a 1.5 hour class with a big time instructor. I am way, way, way excited! I will let you know how it goes.

Last night I cracked it and in 1:49, I burned 1076 doing Zumba! High cardio for sure! I just love it. And if you havent guessed, I have been giving it 100% as if I was teaching a class and not just going thru the motions. Thats for sure.

Thats about the news for now. I hope you all survived Halloween and havent been eating your kids stashes. We actually ran out of candy after 1.5 hours!! K stopped counting after just one hour in and she was already at 300 kids. I just cant go broke buying candy. One of my other friends sent her husband out on a candy run because they had run out...twice. And that is only giving 1 piece per kid. Yup. They bus them in here. Literally. I think at one point, there were two hay rides going!!

Tip of the Day:

2 comments:

  1. Because of the storm, Halloween was pretty low-key around here, but I think I had more kids than usual. I still had 2 bags of candy left over, tucked away for Christmas stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the zumba class go on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete