Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Healthe Trim part 3 and Back to Basics

First, I have been noticing that I have been doing multiple posts lately. Sorry about that but I just had to share and couldnt wait! 

Lookie Lookie what just showed up at my house!!

I got three bottles of the Trim and one bottle of the Cleanse.

Each bottle has 60 capsules in it.

Here are the directions for the Healthe Trim:

2 capsules upon waking with 16 oz of water

Get Max Results:
wait at least one hour before eating
for greater effect, take 1 or 2 more after lunch (I take 2)
Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily (64 oz)
limited consumption of caffeine and sweetened beverages
proper diet and exercise will provide the best results
visit our website for coaching tips HealtheTrimCoach.com

How it works:
Healthe Trim powered by Raspberry Ketone is the #1 natural weight loss supplement on the market today! Our new proprietary blend still gives you the three key components for achieving maximum weight loss: fat burning and boosting your metabolism, increased energy and appetite suppression. But now we have added 2 newbreakthrough ingredients, raspberry ketone known as the "miracle fat burner in a bottle" and saffron known as the "miracle appetite suppressant".

(This also has green tea extract in it which increases the rate of fat oxidation and burning fuels such as fat. Green tea causes carbohydrates to be released slowly).

Here is the Healthe Cleanse instructions:

Suggested use:
As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 capsules with 8oz water prior to bedtime or as directed by a health care professional. An additional 2 capsules may be added if a satisfactory result has not been achieved after 3 days. Do not take for more than 7 consecutive days. This product is not intended for regular use.

How it works:
Our Healthe Cleanse formula provides a synergistic combination of ingredients that help support normal, healthy bowel function, which in turn encourages the "regular" elimination of waste material without the use of harsh laxatives. By encouraging "regularity", this formula helps support overall health and wellness, which is often times related to normal, healthy gastrointestinal function.

Featured ingredients:
Cascara Sagrada- toning and strengthening normal bowel function
aloe vera leaf- soothing demulcent effect on GI tract
Flax seed- supports a healthy inflammatory response
marshmellow root- protects the mucous lining of the GI tract
peppermint- relaxes the smooth muscles of the intestines

I will be starting with the Healthe Trim after lunch and then the cleanse tonight.

Also, in my title I mentioned back to basics. Today I am starting to use my MyFitnessPal app on my phone again.I am also reverting back to the food that worked for me. For example, when I lost weight for lunch I would have an english muffin with almond butter, 2 hard boiled eggs and some greek yogert. Today because I had a protein shake for breakfast, I am not doing the hard boiled eggs but I still will be doing the english muffin with kreama peanut butter and greek yogert. I will also be having some celery.

I like this app because I can plan my meal out for the day and know where I am not just with calories, but fat, protein, sugar, carbs, etc.

For dinner, because I will be heading to the gym, I will be having a Larabar (key lime), then when I get home, a cheese stick and some more celery. I really dont get hungry once I am home from the gym. And the sugar from the Larabar helps get me thru the weight training.

So for the day, I will be over my fiber for the day by 3 grams (which is fine), over by sugars by 46 g (because of the Larabar so it is all natural sugar which I am ok with), and over with my protein by 13 g (because of the protein powder and peanut butter). I will be slightly under 1250 calories, under my fat g, under in my carbs and sodium. This leaves me a bit of leeway if I do want something special after the gym. Maybe more veggies...not sure. Cant be fruit because I am already way over my sugar allowance for the day.

I really think that using the app is going to help keep me accountable. I stopped recording everything because I was maintaining but now that just isnt flying anymore with the holidays coming up. Plus I have been noticing a lot of binging on my end and I need to put a stop to that. The Healthe Trim should help a lot with the cravings too which is good.

Ok you have heard the last of me today. I will report tomorrow how I am feeling from my training tonight and if I have lost anything on the Healthe Trim so far.

Have a great day (again)!

1 comment: