Wednesday, November 7, 2012

super fast

hey everyone. just a quick update. my computer took a dive so i am doing this hunt and peck mode from a tablet. this past week was flat out yucky. a bit of depression and f-it attitude caused my weight to go up. but i am on the rebound. today i have already done zumba sculpt and tone and burned 416 calories. tonight will be two more hours- i am also getting ready to start working out with my personal trainer. just need to pay the remainder and figure out our schedule. my hope will be mon, wed with eric, thurs pump and rpm and friday zumba.

hopefully we can get the computer figured out soon. this stinks. lol.

have a great day everyone. not sure how often i will be on here until the computer is fixed.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you were and hoping Sandy didn't eff with you! It's not pretty here right now!

    ReplyDelete