Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Healthe Trim- my history and future

First I want to say that I am not getting paid for this post. I only want to share my pre-blog experience with you and fill you in on some things that have worked for me. As you know if you have been reading my posts, I have recently bought some Healthe Trim and I am waiting to get it in the mail.

I dont know if you have read my history and how I came to be what I am now. And my relationship with Healthe Trim.

If you have, then feel free to skip this post.

If not, then please read on.

Back in 2010 my sister was pregnant. I threw her a shower. And when I saw the pictures, I was devastated. "I" looked like the pregnant one. My weight had gone out of control. I was at my highest at 268 lb. I had had my youngest a year earlier and had taken no steps to lose the weight. (The shower picture is my "Before" on the right hand side.I see that I have the wrong year down on the picture. LOL)

I had always had problems with my weight. Eventually I just figured that this was how I was supposed to be. And frankly- I stopped caring.

Food became a comfort instead of a necessity.

After seeing the pictures from the shower, it was a huge wake up call.

A couple months previous to the shower and my epiphany, I had kept hearing all of these commercials on the local radio station for Healthe Trim. How the morning DJ that I listened to had lost all this weight on it. And most importantly, how it had a 30 day money back guarantee.

So I bought it.

It came with directions.

Take 1 pill in the morning. Wait 2-3 hours before eating.
Take another pill if desired in the afternoon at least 1 hour after consumming lunch.

Dont take the afternoon pill too late. It has caffeine and can keep you awake.

Dont have caffeine or artificial sweeteners with it. (Artificial sweeteners stop the appetite suppressant in the pills, and too much caffeine can cause shakes because there is already caffeine in the pills)

WEELLLLLLL...I am gonna be honest here. That is what this blog is all about afterall...right?

I started with one pill in the morning and another in the afternoon following the instructions on the bottle.

BUT I didnt stop the caffeine like soda or the artificial sweeteners.

And I didnt exercise.

And I didnt see any weight loss.

So I stopped the botttle about half way thru, put it up in my cupboard and continued on with life. 

THEENNNNN the shower came along. And those horrible pictures were taken.

And I had a new awakening.

I pulled that bottle out.

I followed the directions.

I stopped the caffeine and artificial sweeteners.

I also stopped the alcohol with the exception of red wine.

I took two pills in the morning and two in the afternoon. I had built up a slight tolerance from using other diet pills in the past.

I started working out just a bit. I couldnt do much at 268 lbs remember.

I  started with the zumba dvd's I bought. Simple steps here or there. I remember HATING the cardio party dvd. It was SOOO hard. I could barely breathe with it. I mainly stuck with just 20 minutes of exercise in the beginning.

And I also started using MyFitnessPal app on my phone to help me track my food.

I know, I know. You are gonna say "well if you did all that, with or without the pills, you would have lost weight".

Do I think I could have lost the weight without Healthe Trim?

Yes.

Do I think I would have lost 100 lbs in 9 months without it?

No.

Do I think I would have been as successful with my weight loss as what I have been?

No.

Past diet history for me shows me losing the weight, getting comfortable and gaining it back. Or getting frustrated and giving up. Maybe it was coming off too slowly. Maybe it stopped coming off. Whatever the case, I always gained it back and usually plus some.

So do I believe in Healthe Trim?

You bet!

Would I recommend it?

YES!

BUT you HAVE to do what they say. There is a reason for the directions for it.

I believe in this product so much that I have met the founder Matthew Dwyer. I have done radio commercials. I am on their webpage under the testimonials (Lee Mitchell in Clawson, MI).

And I was not compensated for it.

And it is why I am turning back to Healthe Trim this time around. To help kick my butt back into gear. Help me put the past behind. The tornado weight behind. This is going to help me refocus.

And I cant wait to get it in the mail.

My hope is that the new formula with the Raspberry Ketones works just as well as the original blend.

BUT if it doesnt?

Dont forget about the 30 day money back guarantee! AND they have free coaching for ya too.

AND finally...it is all natura- both the original AND the Raspberry Ketone. Real Hoodia, green tea leaf extract, etc.

you can check out their website here. And of course- dont forget to check out my testimonal!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment