Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Yesterday I said what I am thankful for because I wasnt sure if I was going to be able to blog this morning. There are so many things it is hard to narrow it down to just a few.

First thing first...a recap of my night at the gym last night.

I got in 3.1 miles on the treadmill. It took me 36 minutes (with cool down) but I was able to bump my speed up to 5.5 mph and sometimes up to 6.0.

Then I worked out with Eric. We did a lot of triceps and chest work. He took it a little easy on me because he is feeling out what my shoulder can and cannot do still. We also did core. Mountainclimbers, burpees, inclined crunches using a weighted bar. Good times. I was able to burn 759 calories last night. Today my arms are sore, core not so much but it might get more sore after today.

I did take my Healthe Trim at 2pm yesterday before working out at the gym. Before I went to the gym I had 3/4 of a key lime pie Larabar. I had the other 1/4 once I was done at the gym.

And I forgot to take Cleanse last night but you can be sure that I am going to take it tonight after eating all day :)

One thing I noticed too is after getting home from the gym, I usually am STARVING and want to snack. Not last night. Maybe it was because of the Healthe Trim. It really does curb the appetite. I ended up having just a piece of string cheese and being completely fine with that. And it helped with me doing my nails to keep me busy too. But it was night number 1 with no snacking and no alcohol. I usually have a glass of wine in the evening but last night I just didnt want it.

Yesterday morning I weighed 181.5.

This morning I weighed 178.0.

You read that right. 4.5 lbs lost! Can I get a woo hoo!!

This morning I have been busy making Clean pies. I found a recipe on one of my favorite Clean Eating websites (www.thegraciouspantry.com) for pie crust and an apple pie. Well the crust recipe makes three crusts (two of which I used for the apple pie) and I had this spare crust sitting there and decided to see if she had a recipe for pumpkin pie. She did! And I had all the ingredients too SO I made one of those as well. Yummy!

Once the pies are done, I am going to go workout downstairs and do my Zumba Cardio Party. It is about 45 minutes. I just want to get the calories burning for the day so I can burn off my Thanksgiving dinner better.

Thats the big exciting news for now! Have a great day everyone! And a very Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome loss! I love that you are staying active throughout the holiday season. I'm doing the same thing. I'm resolved to stay fit and healthy and not get lax!

    Happy Thanksgiving and have a wonderful time with your family :)

    ReplyDelete