Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A quick entry

Yesterday was a great day.

Right now I am watching two neighbor kids and they all got along great. I even got the house cleaned, and chocolate banana muffins (healthy) made.

I did my 20 minute zumba.

I stuck to my food plan.

I went to K's house last night (after 8:30) and helped her unpack.

This morning I was back down to 175.5. Lost a pound. Good.

Today is more kidlet watching. I did my 20 minute zumba already. I plan on making some healthy pumpkin banana muffins. Can you tell I had a lot of ripe bananas?

Tonight K and I are going to go walking and unpack her more.

And I will be having more of the same tomorrow. LOL.

I am just trying to stay active and sane. It is gonna be a VERY busy week!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Tip of the Day:


4 comments:

  1. Love the tips at the end! Sounds like you have a busy couple days ahead of you! Good job sticking to your food plan -
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I like to give some fun tips though sometimes they get repetitive if I cant find new ones. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Since my niece is back from SC visiting her dad for the summer, she's been with me instead of going to camp. Today I went grocery shopping with my 16 & 14 year old kids, my 11 year old niece and the 7 & 5 year old kids I babysit. The 3 oldest could've stayed home but they WANTED to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huge kudos to you! That is a LOT of kids to take to the grocery store. I dont know how the Duggars do it. LOL.

      Delete