Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to the Grind

Back to the grind.

Vacation is done.

So is the senseless eating.

And the alcohol.

And the not working out.

Today is a new day.

The start of a new school year.

And the start of a "new me".

AGAIN.

This weekend I didnt exercise at all. Didnt watch what I ate, and drank a lot of alcohol and soda. And the weight went up, up, up with bloating.

But today I am eating clean again. And I did P90X Plyometrics today.

And I didnt give up because my blue ray wouldnt read the disc. I used my portable dvd player. Take that!

And I am dripping with sweat as the alcohol falls from my pores.

Today will be about drinking a TON of water to detox.

And eating good.

And exercising well.

NO EXCUSES! I can do this...

I can get back into the 150's.

Very excited actually because P90X got me the best results.

And now that Xavier is in school, I have a better timeframe to work out the hour needed for it in the morning.

So onto a new day, and the start of a fitter me.

Cheers! and Happy Tuesday!


Tip of the Day: Have magnets help you!


5 comments:

  1. hahahahah I absolutely LOVE that magnet picture!!! I like your motivation! I hope it rubs off on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dani. I hope I can keep it up. I did it before, I can do it again.

      Delete
  2. Yep, lots more free time to workout. I don't have any excuses not to get in at least an hour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It will be even better once Landry starts preschool. He doesnt start until the 18th.

      Delete
  3. I'm SO proud of you! I put on 4 lbs since I've been in PA (head home tomorrow). I am going to get on a new workout from The Firm and I've decided that I'm going to go GF for a month. I'm supposed to anyway but I've been sleeping so poorly and have had headaches almost every day (mostly from drinking too much!). I need to get toned up for Hawaii! Your posts keep me inspired and motivated so keep 'em coming!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete