Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Bit Frustrated

So yesterday I ate really well and also did Plyometrics.

Not sure if it was the shock to the system or what happened exactly, but somehow I managed to GAIN a half pound. Really??

So I will be honest and say I am a bit frustrated. I didnt expect to lose a lot of weight in one day but I also didnt expect to gain weight. I am reaching my panic number and I am not sure what to do about it.

I am seriously thinking about getting some more products from the wrap company to see how they work. I am sure you remember how I took Healthe Trim before and I lost all my weight. I am wondering if my body needs that pick me up again.

Today I did P90X Shoulders and Arms. I forgot how much I love these workouts. They are long but I get results with it. Then once I was done with that, I did Ab Ripper.

Tonight I am going to run on the elliptical I think. Either that or zumba. Who knows. Maybe both. LOL.

Tomorrow is P90X yoga. I am going to do the P90X2 yoga because that is only an hour vs 90 minutes with the regular one.

Tomorrow night I am going to hit the gym also. I may do Body Pump before RPM. I really think that my body just needs to build back up the muscle tone. Hopefully then the weight will start to come off.

And with sweater season coming up, I definitely dont want to look bulky in them. I want to be in the best shape I have been in by Christmas to help me thru the holidays.

For now, I am going to keep up the work. I know it takes time to see the results. It is just very hard not to get impatient for them.

Breathe. I can do this.

Tip of the Day:



3 comments:

  1. Maybe you should take a break from the scale. If you weigh yourself less often, you'll see real weight loss instead of the water fluctuations, like the half-pound "gain." I wouldn't weight myself that often because those special batteries my scale takes cost a fortune and I'm cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took the plunge and I am getting some Thermo Fit and Greens from angel wraps. I have been wanting to try the greens anyways. I think my body is just needing a jump start like I did before. We shall see!

      Delete
  2. You've come this far and I doubt there is anything that will keep you from accomplishing what you've set your mind & heart on! :)

    ReplyDelete