Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back to normal...well sort of

Well Xavier is feeling better and on the mend. After he slept til 10:30 yesterday he was up and annoying me as usual. LOL.

I got my P90X done and I went for a quick walk yesterday with K and her 2 dogs and the other dog she is watching. Yup. 3 dogs. 2 people. We were outnumbered.

Worse was when she couldnt find a third leash and thought that her golden retriever would stick by us. Nope. She proved her wrong. LOL. So I took the one extendable leash we had and ran it thru two of the collars. So both goldens were together on one leash but were still able to get distance between the two because of the lengthening of the leash.

And I had the brittany on my leash which is K's hyper active dog. He is just too cute for words. Hyper yes. But he will just howl you out a story like you would not believe.

Towards the end this is what we looked like:




The Brittany just had to be up with the Golden Retrievers. Too funny. K said he looked like the hot dog between two buns. LOL.

We didnt get much in as a walk, but I think we burned a few calories laughing at us trying to walk these three.

Last night, the kids were up and down all night. I try really hard not to give them major liquids before bed, but last night we had soup. And we didnt eat (well they didnt eat quickly) until 5:30 which means dinner doesnt get done until bedtime at 7.

So Landry was up at 10:30 needing to pee. Then he was up and down with I think nightmares. And then Xavier was up to pee. Then Landry was up again just before 6am. Ugh. Up, down, up, down. Like a frickin yo-yo. Most of the kiddie call outs were before 3am so I only got a 3 hour block of continuous sleep.

Needless to say, I will be getting Landry an early lunch and then both of us will be taking naps today!

Today is Tuesday which means Plyometrics. Ugh. I hate it, but I like it. And I like that I dont have to do ab ripper today. I will be doing that as soon as I get back from dropping Xavier off at school.

Tonight is usually my long night at the gym but I am going to start changing things up. Aaron warned me he isnt gonna get home from work until late tonight- maybe 6:30 if I am lucky. So I may not make RPM. However, now on a "normal" Tuesday, I want to skip CX and Flow and instead lift weights and do RPM. My body has been responding nicely to the Greens, Thermofit and working out. I lost 1.5 lbs yesterday and am down to 180.0.

So tonight, if I dont make it for RPM, I am going to do a walk with K and then maybe do my 20 min zumba express. Depends on how long we walk for.

Also today I am signing up for my zumba certification. I am SO excited!! The class is the end of October.

So have a fantastic Tuesday everyone!

And I would just like to say a quick prayer to all the families that lost someone on 9/11. It is the day that my generation will not soon forget. My thoughts and prayers are with you today.

Tip of the Day:

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan!

    And I can't walk my dog. She pulls until at least a half mile in and then she's good. If my hands could stand the friction I'd stick it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank goodness they make retractable leashes now. LOL. lots less friction!

      Delete