Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hi Everyone!!

How fun is this?

The beautiful Safire from Grace Dishes- A Healthy Weight Loss Blog nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award! This is the first award I have been nominated for so a HUGE thank you to her!!

Here are the rules: * 
Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging * 
Let them know you have nominated them * 
Share 7 random facts about yourself * 
Thank the bloggers that have nominated you * 
Add the versatile blogger award to your post

I read so many blogs and enjoy so many, but here are a few of my stand outs: 

Holly from 300 pounds down
Czesia from Czesia Lives
Former Fat Bride at I Was A Fat Bride
Krystle at Skinny Jean Dreams
My Random Facts:

1. I am the oldest of two girls in my family. My sister is four years younger than me. Though we fought when we were young (who doesnt), we are really close now. I love that!

2.  The tornado hitting our house is one of the best things that could have happened not because of the displacement and the house, but because it gave me a sense of community and a whole bunch of new friends that I really cherish.

3. I have no tattoos- yet. I really want a phoenix tattoo (a non traditional one) that symbolizes my rebirth into my new body. I have worked really hard for this body and I want to show everyone how I feel about it now. Yes my mother would kill me, though my sister has many tattoos but I dont think she realizes that I have wanted a tattoo for many years. I just didnt know WHAT I wanted one of until now. And I didnt want to get one until I was absolutely sure of what I wanted. I definitely dont want to regret the decision to get one.

4. I have not done extensive traveling though I did see plenty of states as we drove thru them when my husband (newly married) and I were moving out to Arizona. I have been to Jamaica twice and I love it there!

5. I consider myself a really artsy crafty person. I love drawing and painting though I dont do enough of it. Growing up (and still now), if I saw something that I liked, I could recreate it.

6. I always said I would never have kids. Never thought I would have the patience for them and lots of times I dont. LOL. and now I have two boys! My husband and I waited until we were married for 5 years before starting our family.

7. My mom and my mother in law are two of my best friends. I feel sorry for those people who dont get along with their in laws. I feel very blessed that I do!

Thanks again to Safire for nominating me for my first award! I am humbled every day at the people who take the time to read my blog and support me thru this journey.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You! We moved from AZ here, to IL! I consider myself "artsy" too! And have always wanted a tattoo - I think it's great, the reason why you want one. Think you'll eve get it?

    That's quite a perspective on the tornado hitting your home - wow, I can't imagine.

    I bet your Mom and your Mother in Law feel the same way about you! That's true riches right there!

    ReplyDelete