Thursday, June 28, 2012

weekly post

well i just realized that it has been a bit since i blogged. and i am sure you realized that we still have no cable or internet. lol. good news is that i have won the war with comcast. bad news is that we have to wait until tomorrow for the guy to come out and hook us up at the pole because the tornado knocked everything out. so a quick synopsis...no p ninety x for me so far this week. my shoulder has been bothering me and a lot of the workouts are for arms and shoulders. instead i have been doing my twenty minute zumba dvd in the morning to get my burn and sweat going for the day. that combined with gardening in the heat, and my gym classes has resulted in a slow loss...but a loss is always good. i am down to one sixty eight point zero after going back up to one sixty nine point five after my stomach bug. hey i will take it. i want to keep the numbers going down. this weekend i will be m.i.a. it is my sisters bacholorette party. dont worry folks. i will be keeping on plan as much as possible. wine for me...preferrably red. and i will be the designated driver for sure. and i am bringing my running gear with me to run the rail trails. should be fun. i will try to post on monday how my weekend went. oh and we should have internet by then too. keep your fingers crossed. have a great second half of the week and if you are in a hot hot hot area like i am today, stay cool and hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment