Thursday, August 15, 2013

Zucchini bite review and Day 9 T25

Hola everyone!

What's up? Not too much here except I am getting into my marathon training sessions for the week....and I will get into that in a minute.

First...

Do you ever notice
When your body releases a ton of water when you have been retaining it? Like after a salty meal... The next day you have to pee about every 5 minutes?

That was me yesterday. Not sure if it was from the carbs the night before or if the Macaroni Grill food was a lot more salty than I realized, but holy heck!

I did pretty good with my eating yesterday. I stuck with what I outlined EXCEPT last night I did have two glasses of red wine and some salt and pepper chips (clean but still...).

The zucchini bites were excellent. I added NO cilantro but did add cracked pepper. They turned out to be like little mini quiches. I still have some left over. Not a huge hit with my family but hey! More for me. They were difficult to get out of my pan. But I did not spray my pan with cooking spray like they said. I thought I wouldn't need to because the pan itself is nonstick. I thought wrong. Lol.

I was still down a half pound this morning from my weight gain from yesterday so I was fine with that.

173.5

This morning I got my T25 cardio done. Still kicks my butt. And burned 397 calories in the process.

Now my marathon sessions start tonight:

Tonight is Body Pump followed by RPM
Friday is a double hit of T25 and then I sub Zumba. Two 45 minute classes back to back tomorrow night! Whew!

Saturday is Zumba class in Belleville. Not sure if anyone will show or not but I will still go in.

Sunday is subbing for Zumba again. This time one class for a hour.

Monday is back to T25 and Zumba that night. Whew. I will be glad come Tuesday to just have T25!!

Saturday is Staturday too. Looking forward to taking my measurements and looking at pictures.

Today's meals are like every other days. Shakeo for breakfast with banana and PB, lunch is my turkey roll ups on English muffin, dinner will be before the gym and will be my left over tilapia and kale. Snack after working out will be a protein shake which I will have on the way home. Once I get home I will have a cheese stick and my yogurt with raspberries and almonds.

I know that I will be be burning serious calories today and tomorrow so my eating is reflecting that. I will need to keep my calories higher to make it thru the next few days.

Also I wanted to let you know that beginning Sept 1st I will be doing a FREE challenge group on Facebook. It will center around 3-4 moves and focus on one move a day. If you want to join in, just go to my Facebook page Get Beachbody Fit with Lee and stay tuned.

Right now I am trying to figure out some good stomach/core moves for us all to do. It should be fun!!

That's the news for now. Not sure if I will make it on here tomorrow or not but I can't wait to fill you in on how the next few days go!

Have an excellent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment