Friday, August 16, 2013

Major NonScale Victory! Day 10 of T25

Morning everyone!!!

Last night as I was getting ready for bed, I saw that I have a MAJOR non scale victory that I have to share with you!

This picture on the left was taken in February when I was training with Eric. And it was the best picture I could find to give you a decent idea of what I am going to be talking about.

Take a look at my thighs in it.

See all the loose skin?

This is something that I have hated since losing weight.

Not only do I have excess tummy skin, but I have saggy legs. I always thought that the only solution to this would be to have surgery.

Way back when I saw the plastic surgeon I had talked to him about my legs BUT he didnt do leg lift surgeries. That was going to need to be a different surgeon that he could recommend.

So I figured that I needed to have priorities. Tummy first, boobs second and maybe legs last. I mean, legs you can hide with bikini skirts or shorts but the tummy just kind of flags in the wind and well...the boobs are just empty.

Last night I looked in the mirror and about pooped myself. Luckily I was in the bathroom already! HAHA. My loose skin is disappearing!!

Take a look (please excuse the pajama shorts)
The skin is smoothing out and the dimples are going away. I even noticed less cellulite on the backs of my legs.

I shared this on my Fan Page this morning on Facebook and someone asked me what I attributed it to: diet or exercise.

And honestly I had to say a good combo of both.

Even when I was training with Eric and was eating clean I still had saggy legs. Even at my fittest with him. Truly not his fault in the least. If I could train with him again, I would in a heartbeat. But it got me thinking...

I would say much is due to T25. It is very lower body based with squats and lunge and hops. It builds muscle quickly. I would also have to say that it is due to the vitamins and the shakeology. The shakeology has so many superfoods that you just cant get with other protein shakes.

If this is the results that I am NOTICING after just TWO WEEKS, just think of the changes that will have happened after 8 more weeks!!

What do you think? Can you see a difference?

Onto last night.

I did make it to Body Pump and then followed it up with RPM. Ouch! Legs were burning like crazy. I thought that I had forgotten my chest strap monitor piece at home and I was so disappointed that I wouldnt know how many calories I burned. Well. I found it. Yeah. It had slid down my shirt and into the top of my pants. LOL. I was just glad I didnt lose it on the ground somewhere. So once I found it, I was already part way into the second song of Pump. I didnt miss that many calories for an accurate reading...probably like 50. So my calorie burn I am about to report to you is a little low.

Last night at the gym for Pump and RPM I burned 1208 calories. Yup thats right. And that is a little off!

Combine that with T25 cardio burn of 397 calories and you get a total of 1605 calories burned for the day.

Whew!

This morning I was only down a half pound but I dont care. I know lots of it is swollen muscles and probably some retained water.

Today is doubles day for T25. Lower Body Focus and Ab Intervals.

My plan originally was to do one first thing and then have breakfast and then do the other before lunch.

BUT after I got done with Lower Body I still was feeling good so I decided to finish it off.

It was probably due to the fact that there isnt just so much cardio in Lower Body that you feel wiped after it. Dont get me wrong...my legs were screaming! But the second workout was Abs so I knew I could push thru.

I was glad to be done with both. So far today 670 calories have been scorched.

Tonight Maggie and I sub for Zumba. Two 45 minute classes back to back. Ouch! I know I will be sore after that one! But in a sick way, I am looking forward to seeing how many calories I burn. In my normal one hour classes I get about 700-800 calories burned and this is an extra 30 minutes on top of that. So I expect to be somewhere around 1100 or so. We shall see.

Tomorrow is just Zumba. Whew. Looking forward to Staturday and more pictures to compare. I am not expecting as many changes this week as last week. From here on out, it will be minor but I know they will happen.

Sunday is subbing another Zumba class. Just one hour this time but come Monday I am not sure I will be able to walk. LOL. Last time Maggie and I subbed, by our Monday night class we were both hurting and that wasnt two classes on Friday night! AND it wasnt ME doing T25 either! I could be in deep doo doo!

So that is the news for now. My eating will be very similar to yesterday. Shakeology, turkey wraps on english muffin, yogurt, chicken breast, string cheese, protein shake after Zumba...etc. If I dont post Monday, with stats, you know I have died over the weekend. LOL.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Tip of the Day:

1 comment: