Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 4 T25



Good morning everyone!!

How was everyone's day yesterday? Successful? Fun? Fall off the wagon a bit?

I want to hear!

I had a great day yesterday, but first...

Are you on Facebook?

If so, I started a fun new page called "Get Beachbody Fit with Lee". Please go to it and "like" it. It is a way for me to connect with all of you more than once a day and have fun. It will not be all about fitness or health or Beach body. Promise!

In fact, I posted a riddle this morning so make sure you check it out and see if you know the answer. I dare you!

OK, now back to yesterday.

You already know I did day 3 of T25.
Then that night we took the boys for a walk. Well, Aaron and I walked. The boys rode their bikes. But Xavier is getting so much better that I had to jog next to him for a bit. Pretty good!

I did not go to the Rec Center *sigh* because I had a conference call. But the call was great so I figure it a fair trade.

Eating was great. I stuck with what I had planned for the day.

And dinner? If you like salmon, I highly recommend this recipe!

Broil your salmon fillet on high til flaky.
Dice up one Roma tomato, 1/8 an avocado and some cilantro.

When the fish is done, top with the diced cilantro and veggies. And some cracked pepper and fresh lemon juice.

(I modified the original recipe which called for a vinegrette. I did not have all the ingredients. However, I really don't think you needed it. The lemon juice was plenty).

And last night I also ran out of my casein powder. Damn it.
I am not planning on getting more right now. I just bought supplements and the T25 with shakeology. So if I need a snack in the evening, it will have to be with my regular protein powder or some turkey or something else.

I am down another pound this morning so something is working. And NO. I am not caught back up to where I was. But I will get there.

And here is my meal plan for today:

Snack: 3 strawberries and my fat burner
Breakfast: shakeology with half a banana and peanut butter, my multivitamin and 2 CLA
Lunch: turkey roll ups (turkey, avocado and red pepper) with a dry toasted English muffin. * the English muffin helped keep me satisfied yesterday so I am repeating it again today.
Early dinner: (about 4:30ish): chili steak salad (another T25 recipe. If it is good, I will share the recipe tomorrow) and two CLA
Evening snack: nonfat Greek yogurt with raspberries, almonds and a small drizzle of honey.

Here is my workout schedule for today:
Morning: T25 Ab Intervals
Evening: Ypsi Gym. Upper body weights. Then RPM.

That's why I am making sure I have a really good early dinner. In lieu of the yogurt, I may decide to have a protein shake afterwards. I won't know for sure until I see how wiped I am.

T25 Abs are done for the day. Favorite workout so far. Great Ab workout and still got a full on sweat. Burned 297 calories in 25 minutes.

Thats it for me today.

Dont forget to go over to my page on Facebook!

Tip of the Day (well recipe. This looked delicious and I had to share!)


No comments:

Post a Comment