Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 7 of T25!!

Good afternoon all my lovely blogland friends!

It has been a crazy day thus far and I finally am able to sit and relax for a few while the kids are resting to write my update.

Yesterday my food and exercise was on point. Supreme. I learned two new zumba routines before class last night and you KNOW I had to track my calories burned.

Between T25, zumba practice and zumba class last night, I burned a whopping 1728 calories yesterday. Yup. You read that right!

Today I am Down to 172.5!! 2 lbs lost yesterday though not surprising with what I did yesterday. Lol.

Today I got up and did T25 Total Body Circuit. A serious workout with burpees, hops and spider push ups. I still have to stop and catch my breath here or there but I pushed REALLY hard and burned 458 calories in the process.

Breakfast afterwards was my normal Shakeology.

Then I cleaned the house from top to bottom. It goes so much more quickly when you only have one floor to clean! And I just love this house. I fall in love with it more every day.

And if you have little boys, how is it that they can completely miss the toilet bowl when they are right at the perfect height to stick their little pecker right on the rim? Seriously! The bathroom was starting to smell like a nasty locker room. But it is all clean now!

Anyways...

Lunch was mushrooms, onions, egg whites, 2 eggs, tomato and an English muffin.

Once the kids get up we are running to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Then it is home to make spaghetti and meatballs for the boys tonight. Where am I going?

I am meeting my friend for dinner at Macaroni Grill. I have already pre-decided what I am going to have: the grilled shrimp spiedini. It is 380 calories. And I am going to ask for extra grilled veggies instead of the potatoes that come with it. And I will be having a glass of wine too :-)

So not too much craziness here. Just busyness.

My dad comes tomorrow afternoon to stay the night. A first for him but he has ulterior motives because the Rousch headquarters are close to our home and Thursday he is having a new interior put into his Mustang. Oh yes. My dad has 3 Mustangs. Which he shows at car shows.

That's all the news I have for now! Have a great Tuesday!

Tip of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment