Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Holy Water Weight Batman!

So yesterday...

Ah yes, yesterday.

Eating was on point. Oatmeal for breakfast w/ unsweetened cocoa powder and some real maple syrup. Lunch was toasted english muffin (dry) with two eggs over medium with sauteed onions and pepper jack cheese.
Snack was a homemade protein bar made with Arbonne vegan protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter and honey.
Dinner was some tuna and some crackers.

I could tell that  I was shedding some water weight yesterday because I was needing to use the bathroom a lot.

Then yesterday afternoon I was finally able to work on some Zumba routines. I did that for about 15-20 minutes and then Aaron got home. He had bought a bike for Landry yesterday from Craigslist so I had to go open the garage. We bought Xavier a bike too with his birthday money and then we paid for the rest. So we surprised both boys.

And of course the training wheels I bought for Landry didnt work. The poor kid almost fell over on his bike because they were too flexible. Who makes training wheels flexible???

So then it was time for me to go to Zumba. I had one new person for a total of three for class. And so my energy level was really high. In one hour yesterday in class I burned 783 calories.

I did not end up working legs like I wanted to because I needed to return the old training wheels from Landry's bike and get new ones from a different store.

Then when I got home I had a casein shake before bed.

And that brings me to an interesting question.

I found a new show last night on our On Demand that I have never seen before but had heard about.

Extreme Weight Loss.

Ever hear of it?

I had heard about it because the guy that was on it July 16th felt so much pressure to lose weight that he altered his numbers he was sending his trainer. Instead of losing the weight, in 90 days he GAINED 46 lbs!

Do you ever feel pressure to look a certain way? Lose more weight? keep it off? I know I personally feel pressure but it comes from a personal standpoint. It is all from me. What gets me pissed is that I know I am a food addict. I hit a rough point or a busy point and I turn to food to get me thru. I did it with the tornado and I did it again when we just moved. What pisses me off about it is that it undoes all the hard work that I just did!

But there was an interesting quote last night by the trainer: "Transformation is never perfect". And then he went on to say something like: when you fall down you can always pick yourself back up. Yup. Thats me. It doesnt matter how many times I fall down, I will always pick myself back up because I dont want to go back to the way I was back in 2010.

This leads me onto my next thing. I know I said that I want to start training like I was going to be in a competition. I will be buying my "competition" food and prepping it next week. My friend is currently in "getting ready" mode for her first show in April and shared some of her work out and diet tips with me.

She does HIIT cardio in the morning and weights in the afternoon and evening. Usually about 25-30 minutes of it.

And there was this program that I have been hearing about that is 25 minutes and great cardio. My goal is to do it in the morning and then lift in the evenings.

Soooo....

Tonight I will be ordering a new cardio program. It is from Beachbody and is called T25. It is by Shaun T and delivers the Insanity results in just 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week. I figured what the hell? I will give it a shot! And they have a 30 day moneyback guarantee. Have you heard of it??

And because I am going to get the challenge pack, I get to waive my sign up fee to become a coach. So I figured what the heck there as well! If I dont like being a coach, then I can quit at any time. No commitments. What do I have to lose? I hope that being able to inspire people helps me here with some financial freedom. LOL.

So you will have to stay tuned as I will be reviewing the new Shaun T program. I told Aaron I would get it if he can  commit one month to doing it as well. He said he would. I will make sure to take before and after pictures of us. :)

Onto today...

I weighed myself this morning...

Remember yesterday I was 181.5

This morning?

177.0.

Yeah you read that right. -4.5 lbs!

Serious water weight right there I guess! And I never really ate anything that would bloat me or was really salty this weekend either!

Today I am going to work some more on Zumba routines.

Tonight we are going for a walk while the boys bike ride.

Then I will be heading to the Rec Center after the boys go to bed to do legs.

Should be a fun and active day!

What are you all doing?

Tip of the Day: I love this because when I was up at my mom and dads a couple weeks ago, we went to boil eggs and actually had some floaters. I had never had floaters before!!


1 comment:

  1. Great job! My BBC is doing a T25 challenge group right now. I just can't afford it. I have Insanity, as you know, and I haven't done more than the 1st month and the 1st week, mostly because I want to go to the gym and run and 6 days/wk is a lot. I need to do a hybrid run/Insanity program!

    ReplyDelete