Friday, April 6, 2012

Rebirth musings

With everything that has gone on this past month in my life...

Between the downs...

 in dieting (as in my weight going down)...

To the Debbie downer of our financial situation....

To the tornado (who could forget)...

To the missing of our cat after the tornado...

To my husband leaving for Alabama...

To the highs....

As in my weight going up a bit (lol..stress eating)

Our house is being rebuilt and now wont have a honey do list on it for many years...

To two cars getting totalled (that was a very good thing)...

To getting our cat back after the tornado...

To making many new friends in the community...

To the joys of seeing the community come together as a family...

To my husband working in Alabama...

I want to remind everyone the reason for the season. This is about rebirth. And this season has truly been a rebirth for me and my family.

So if you have struggled with your diet or any other goal for that matter...

Rebirth!!

Start over.

Clean slate.

Take things a day at a time.

Put everything into perspective...Remember, it could always be worse.

Keep moving forward (I love Meet the Robinsons)

You can conquer this.

You can meet your goal.

Good luck everyone! And have a very Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. I just caught up with all your posts!! I wondered what'd happened to you, but was not expecting this!

    It's really amazing that you're able to see the positives in this sort of situation and I'm really glad you're able to get the house rebuilt after worrying about it before.

    Good luck with everything and from seeing what you've accomplished with your weight loss, I know you will do great things with this new fresh start. xx

    ReplyDelete